Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Super-telephoto Lenses

There are many different kinds of super-telephoto lenses to choose from. And each one has it's specific purpose. Some of the brands of super-telephoto lenses includes; Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Minolta, and Sigma.
For the kind of photography that I would love to do I would prefer the Canon or Nikon super- telephoto lens that is water- resistant. I think the water- resistant super-telephoto lens would be the lens that I enjoy the most. Especially, when I am from Washington state were it does rain a lot. Also, it would be less of a hassel to use a water-resistant lens because, I wouldn't have to bring an umbrella with me. And I strongly believe that I would go out and take pictures more often considering I wouldn't have to worry about the weather.

For more information on super-telephoto lenses I would highly recommend reading the book, " Nature Photography" written by, Tim Fitzharris.


No comments:

Post a Comment