Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bob Johnson the nature photographer from the Pacific Northwest

I found this website when I was searching for nature photographers in Washington State. Apparently, Bob Johnson who is the photographer lives in Seattle, Washington. He has always loved photography since he was a kid. His family tended to move around a lot so that enabled him to take pictures of the rest of the country. Bob has been photographing for about 20 years. He is currently a member of the NANPA, Seattle Mountainers, and Nature Photographers of the Pacific Northwest. Most of his pictures are centered around earthbound light. I looked at some of his photographs and I especially liked the ones of Mt. Rainier. The photographs displayed a lot of natural sunlight.

I would highly recommend looking up the website: http://www.earthboundlight.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment