Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My favorite five photographs that I took

Here are some of my favorite photographs that I have taken over the course of a couple of months. All five of these photographs were taken around Billings, Mt. I also used my Canon Rebel Xsi camera for all of these photos.
This photograph of a wild mustang was taken at the Bighorn Canyon National Park. I love this photograph because the horse is staring right at use and I have never seen a wild mustang before in its natural habitat. The one thing that I don't like about this picture is the fact that it is a little blurry because I under exposed it.
This photograph was taken at Pioneer Park in downtown Billings. I took this picture in the mid- afternoon. I love this photograph because, these two mallard ducks are looking at each other. I would have liked it if I took the picture when the female duck was in front of the male duck better but I still think it is a cool picture.

This photograph is one of my favorites because to me it looks like a snake coraling around a tree limb. I took this picture at Riverfront Park which is near downtown Billings, MT. I took a lot of these kinds of pictures but this one is the best out of the pictures I took. There isn't really anything that I don't like about this picture just because I have never taken a photograph of water that has turned out so clear.
This photograph was also one of my favorite photographs that I took because, I love the color of the wild berries around the nest. I took this picture at Two Moon Park which is located in the heights of Billings, MT. One thing that I would like to change about this photograph would be to have the background more blurred out. Overall, I enjoyed taking this picture.


This particular photograph was taken in the early morning at Bighorn Canyon National Park. I think this photograph of white tailed deer is kind of funny. It looks like that one deer has huge antlers. I also like how the deer are moving in a circular motion. Although I would like to have a clearer picture I like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment